Canada Soccer Governance Updates
CANADA SOCCER BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Nominations Committee is seeking qualified candidates for Director positions who are able to contribute to an Association that reflects the values of engagement, transparency, accountability and the many attributes of leading edge governance.
Nominations are requested for the following four (4) positions:
- Two elected Directors, one (1) from Atlantic Canada and one (1) from Alberta/Northwest Territories; and
- Two (2) independent Directors.
Nomination forms and requirements for supporting documents can be found below:
- Call for Nominations Letter
- Nomination Form
- Candidate’s Fair Process Declaration
- Acknowledgement and Consent Form
The deadline for the receipt of nominations is 16h00 pm ET on Friday, March 15th, 2019.
CANADA SOCCER COMPETITIONS COMMITTEE
Canada Soccer is seeking three (3) qualified candidates to serve on its Competitions Committee commencing March 2019.
The Canada Soccer Competitions Committee is not a representative committee. It is populated from a mixture of volunteers, who have an extensive background in
organizing competitions at the Provincial/Territorial level or higher, invited staff from a Provincial or Territorial Association, and functional area representation from Canada
Alberta Soccer is once again seeking candidates for its Board of Directors. At the Annual General Meeting in February, four positions will be up for election:
- President (2-year term)
- Director-at-large (2-year term)
- Director-at-large (2 year term)
- Rural Director-at-large (2 year term)