Canada Soccer looking for candidates to serve on the Board of Directors starting May 2016
Posted on 19 January 2016 in Canadian Soccer Association
The current call for nominations is for the following Board positions:
- One (1) President (four-year term)
- Two (2) Elected Directors (three-year term)
- one (1) from Atlantic Canada and
- one (1) from Alberta/Northwest Territories
- Two (2) Independent Directors (three-year term)
- One (1) Director (elected or independent) of the female gender
An independent is defined as a person who at the time of his/her election to the Nominations Committee is not an officer, director or employee of Canada Soccer or of a Provincial/Territorial Association Member. The individual must be able to demonstrate that he/she has professional, personal or other contacts within the corporate, business, soccer, and/or other relevant communities that will strengthen the Canada Soccer Board as it performs its governance and stewardship functions.
Further details are available in the Call for Nominations document available in the Governance section of this website. Deadline for application is 6:00 pm ET on Friday, March 11th, 2016 .