- 2016 Canada Soccer National Championships Discipline Summary
- Langley picked to host 2017 National Championships
- Alberta, Quebec and Ontario lead the way on TECK Finals Day
- Alberta, Ontario tops U-14 Cup at Teck Finals Day in Moncton
- Field set for TECK Finals Day at the Sport Chek National…
The discipline process for the 2016 Canada Soccer National Championships has now been completed.
Canada Soccer's 2017 National Championships Challenge Trophy and Jubilee Trophy finals
Ontario, with six medals, Alberta with four, Quebec and British Columbia with three, Manitoba and Nova Scotia with singles
Finals day results in Moncton
The Sport Chek National Championships will crown eight champions and 24 medalists on 10 October
Canada Soccer National Championships
Canada Soccer’s National Championships have served as our nation’s premier amateur competition for more than 100 years, with the men’s competition inaugurated in 1913 and the women’s competition inaugurated in 1982. At all age levels, the National Championships provide a meaningful soccer experience for host cities and participating teams, as well as the players, coaches, support staff, officials, and volunteers. These competitions are complimented by both the Futsal Canadian Championship (since 2015) and the Canadian Championship featuring Canada’s professional clubs (since 2008).