- Edmonton Scottish SC lift the Challenge Trophy for the first time
- Royal-Sélect Beauport lift 2016 Jubilee Trophy
- Alberta, Quebec and Ontario lead the way on TECK Finals Day
- Edmonton Scottish SC capture elusive Challenge Trophy at St.…
- Beauport break through to win first Jubilee Trophy championship
Edmonton Scottish SC
Ontario, with six medals, Alberta with four, Quebec and British Columbia with three, Manitoba and Nova Scotia with singles
Three times runners up in their storied past, Edmonton Scottish SC won the title in St. John's
Three times runners up, the Royal broke through this year to capture their first national title.
Challenge Trophy and Jubilee Trophy
Canada Soccer National Championships
Canada Soccer’s National Championships have served as our nation’s premier amateur competition for more than 100 years, with the men’s competition inaugurated in 1913 and the women’s competition inaugurated in 1982. At all age levels, the National Championships provide a meaningful soccer experience for host cities and participating teams, as well as the players, coaches, support staff, officials, and volunteers. These competitions are complimented by both the Futsal Canadian Championship (since 2015) and the Canadian Championship featuring Canada’s professional clubs (since 2008).